Monday, December 14, 2009

GINGERBREAD HOUSES!!






Dallin and I got together with my family and made some pretty sweet gingerbread houses!!


5 comments:

Brian and Jessica McCann said...

yay so fun! lets hang out this christmas break! please please!

Bowdens said...

So fun Amy! I was sad we missed it this year. We did our own though and the kids had fun!

Ashley Smith said...

I'm so glad i found your blog! So fun to see you last night!

Anonymous said...

Cute cute blog, i love it!!! Me and Roman have yet to do gingerbread houses but hopefully we will before Christmas! Yours are so cute...
ps fun to see you this weekend in cali i miss the warm weather for sure!

Matt & Chelsea said...

amy and dalin!!! hi we miss you guys!! we wish so bad that you were in utah!! i hope you come visit us whenever you come!