Wednesday, November 10, 2010

We're back in action on our blog! Sorry for the delay but we thought that we would create a little suspense for you all. So Texas was a hit, we had a lot of fun, ate a bunch of good food, and made some sweet mula so that Dallin could take his crazy semester of 20 credits! So now that he is in school and I had to stop coaching, I have been able to spend time getting ready for baby to come. She is growing very fast and moving around like crazy. We are a little worried we are going to have a spaz child since she doesn't seem to want to sit still. 11 more weeks though and we will find out how crazy this little girl really is. We have tried to make the room as cute as we could since we are still renting our little condo and don't want to paint. But I have been trying to be a little more thrifty and we like it. So here is a plethora of pictures that we have taken since we have been back in Arizona.....


San Antonio Temple our last picture we took in Texas! I was about three months pregnant!


The San Antonio is not a big temple but it sits on top of a hill and is beautiful!


We made a weekend trip to California for Andrew Black's Wedding, unfortunately we just realized this was the only picture we took. This is at Laguna Beach one of our favorite spots!


A couple days after we got home we headed up to Pine Top to Grandma and Grandpa's Cabin! This was Dallin's first time up there. The first day It was just Hannah, Mom, and Us. Then Jesse, Gator, Rex, Emily, and Dad came up. It was a fun weekend!


We took many outings on the four wheelers. I really think the baby enjoyed the ride!


Hannah and Dallin getting ready for a ride! Hannah was gonna teach Dallin how to ride with style!
Dallin was getting ready for the ride of his life! He couldn't hold in his excitement!



The Birchall's were so nice and invited us up to payson to stay at the cabin! The last night we were there we took a long walk through the golf course. We don't have pictures, but at the end of our walk we saw a ton of elk they crossed right in front of us it was pretty cool!

Well this was the first picture of Capri's room! It is not finished but at least its a start! The colors are pinks, greens, and black!
By the bed is a rocking chair and next to the rocking chair is a dresser!
There will defiantly be changes to the room and we'll update you as we go!
We had a barbecue at our house! First time we have gotten to use our grill! Man what a good lookin chef!
I actually had no part in the grilling of the food I just wanted to make it look like it!

For Halloween I was not very creative I just threw on an old Cow girl hat! Dallin made it look like his costume was a U of U fan however, he was just really excited for the game!
Yes the picture you are looking at is displaying two pregnant women. Lexie is only a couple weeks away from having her twin girls! We are so excited that the cousins will be so in age!
LILLIE was the cutest zebra I have ever seen!
The traditional Halloween pumpkin carving! Can you guess which one Dallin carved for us?
Yep your right the one with the horns!



We all enjoyed !the Grooves ward block party! It is always fun to eat chili dogs, look at everyone's costumes, at eat the different treats on the street
Blair family pumpkins! Bowden family and Bradford we missed you so!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the baby girl, i had no idea that you were expecting! I am due in 13 weeks so just right after you were having a girl too so fun! Her nursery is so darling.

Cara said...

Oh Amy you are simply the cutest! I can't believe you are pregnant still but I am so happy for you! And it will be so fantastic to have cousins close in age! Love and miss you tons!

PapaRalph said...

Amy, great post. You guys travel the world, don't you? (Or at least the western US :)

You've done a great job with Capri's room. There will be love there, I can tell. And a bed for Grammie to sleep over and change diapers!

Rachel said...

So glad to see an update from you guys! Seriously, I haven't seen pics of you guys in so long, I almost forgot how far along you are! Holy crap, you guys are going to have a baby, that's still just a little crazy to think about!

If you didn't say anything, I totally would have thought you were really grilling in that pic :) haha. Also, those cabin adventures look amazing.

Great job on Capri's room! We can't wait to see her already!

Leslie said...

You look great, Amy! We are excited to see you and your cute baby bump in December. :)

jandbfillmore said...

Oh my heck I am so behind because I did not know you had a name picked out already for your little angel. Oh I am so excited for you!!!

I cannot get over how gorgeous you are in these pictures. Your hair is beautiful. You look so happy in every single pic and it makes me miss you so terribly!

Glad your enjoying the thrift of decorating :) because you totally could have fooled me. Great job with the room Amy!

Brian and Jessica McCann said...

Amy I'm so excited for you to have your little girl! You look so cute pregnant, we need to get together this December!

Sarah and Trent said...

wow cute pregnant lady! Best of luck in a few more weeks! Capri is such a darling name.