Sunday, June 14, 2009

GETTING OLDER

DALLIN's BIRTHDAY!!
#22




On Dallin's birthday I made him breakfast in bed and gave him his presents! It was hard to shop because we don't have much time and then usually we are always together!
Then we had a barbecue... before we headed to work!
He was Lucky and got to work all day until about ten thirty and then I was able to semi surprise him with a party. We had pizza and cake and I had some help from the wives that don't sell! We video taped the party but only got one picture! He is the best looking guy and a great husband!


11 comments:

Natalie and Logan said...

How fun! It looks like you guys are having a great time living out there. Happy Birthday to your hubby.
We miss ya.

Bowdens said...

Happy Birthday to Dallin! I'm glad you guys are having fun out there! We miss you and love you both!

PapaRalph said...

Amy, I haven't kept up with your posts - although you guys are working crazy long hours I am so glad you are having some fun and visiting cool places. Wish I could have had some of that cake! Also wish I could have been at the crab feast (while you had a burger!). Keep the posts coming!

Aimee said...

Oh man, that crab makes my mouth water!!!

You guys are so lucky! Looks like you're having a good time between all the working. I've never been any of those places!!

Rachel said...

Wow you are amazing, that is one huge cake! I wish we were there doing all these fun things with you guys!

Leslie said...

Happy birthday, Dallin! :)

Looks like you guys are having fun! I hope you make lots of money so that the long hours seem worth while...

Sarah and Trent said...

So fun to catch up on all you guys are doing! Fun fun times, I love it out there. Happy b-day to Dallin too!

My job is officially open Amy~ I'm sorry it's bad timing now that you're out there! But you're sure welcome to apply online if you want it. ;)

Rasmussen Family said...

you don't know me, but Dallin and I grew up together in CO. tell him hi from me and congrats on the wedding and stuff! Oh and Happy Birthday too. You guys look so cute and happy together!

Brittney Blount said...

Hey Amy! It's so fun to find friends blogs! My blog is private, send me an email so I can send you an invite.
-Brittney Blount
brittsue@yahoo.com

Brooke Monsen said...

Amy,
I hope you remember me. Brookie Brooks! I have no idea how I found your blog! You are such a beautiful couple!

Rachel said...

I think we need a serious update!