Tuesday, March 8, 2011

BABY BLESSING!!!

The day came way to fast, but yes on sunday Capri was blessed! It was such a spiritual experience and so amazing to watch Dallin bless her! We were glad so many family members could be there to support us! Grandma Jackie flew in from Utah and stayed for the weekend. Aimee, Jason and the kids pulled in Sat night and left Sun night! What a quick trip but so fun at the same time! It was fun to have both sets of parents there and most of the Blair family! We missed all of you who couldn't make it, but we know life is busy and gets crazy! Here are some pictures of the blessing day!












6 comments:

The Hall's Wall said...

Wonderful Pics!! Good Job!

Jamie and David Nielson said...

oh amy she is sooo precious!! i want to see her in person!! how fun!!

Leslie said...

Can't believe I haven't commented on this yet... shame on me!

Capri is a doll. Everyone at this house wants to hold her. Tell her not to get too big before we get our chance! Post more pics soon!

Rachel said...

SUPER SUPER CUTE. I'm sad we missed the blessing day :( I'm SO SO glad, though, that we were able to meet Capri briefly at the airport! Thanks for coming out to see us there! Miss you guys.

Bowdens said...

She is so sweet! Great pictures. I'm sad we couldn't be there that day, but it's so fun to see pictures. Her blessing dress is beautiful!

Rachel said...

I am waiting to see some more pics of you guys! Capri must be getting so big!