Saturday, February 7, 2009

PARTY STARTS RIGHT AT 6:30




















WELL BY THE TIME EVERYONE STARTED SHOWING UP DALLIN AND I WERE READY TO LEAVE! NO I AM KIDDING WE ENJOYED SEEING EVERYONE WHO CAME TO SUPPORT US ! ESPECIALLY THOSE WHO TRAVELED SO FAR! WE STOOD IN LINE FOR A WHILE AND THEN CUT THE CAKE WHICH WAS FOLLOWED BY SOME DANCING! THEN WE HEADED OFF TO OUR HONEYMOON SUITE!

11 comments:

Rachel said...

Love the pics! You are so beautiful. And Dallin isn't too shabby either...I'm glad we could come see you guys!

Bowdens said...

I love all of the wedding pictures! It's so fun to finally see them! They turned out beautiful!!

Leslie said...

Yay! You guys got some really great pictures! So glad we were able to be there. The one with Harrison screaming in your lap is a classic. He really does love you guys...

Aimee said...

sweet update. i could go on and on with comments, but my favorite is leslie grabbing my enormous gun while it appears I'm grabbing her b**bie. This comment is for Amy the second. She's started a bee scaring trend.

Other than that, you guys got some great shots. Dallins growed up.

Leslie said...

Bahaha... I would have never noticed that. Aimee, you seem to be the main character in the majority of these bee pictures. What gives?

Annie said...

This is Annie Cox well Hiatt now. You look so pretty in all of those. I love that you had orange in your wedding like me. It was beautiful.

Krystal Arnett said...

Congratulations! Looks like a beautiful reception; I am sad I missed it. We were out of town. I love all the pics you look gorgeous as alwasy!

TheMerkelFamily said...

You made an absolutely beautiful bride! Congratulations!
~Cari Ballard Merkel

Kelly said...

Amy you have a blog! Your wedding was so beautiful! you guys make such a cute couple, congratulations!

Kelly Dell

Natalie and Logan said...

Such cute pictures. I loved your colors. I'm glad that you found our blog and we can keep in touch.

Cody and Lexie said...

I love your wedding pic Ames- too stinkin cute. You guys are one good lookin couple destined to have som e cutie patootie kids!!
LOve ya