Sunday, July 10, 2011

We are getting so big here in AZ!!!







Thanks to Leslie and Dallin we have super cute pictures of Capri when she was just four months! Here is a quick update... Capri is now five and a half months! She rolls and moves around constantly. She is trying very hard to scoot and crawl to her toys! She smiles all the time and has the cutest laugh. In fact when she just looks at other kids she starts to laugh and make excited noises. Her favorite things are talking, swimming, music, and being with her dad! It seems like everyday she is learning something new. We are having so much fun being parents.


7 comments:

PapaRalph said...

Amy, nice post!! What a cutie! I think Capri is going to be one of those who really enjoys life! Thanks for posting these pics.

Cody and Lexie said...

I love love love the black and white one and those leggings!!!

Kristin said...

She is beautiful!

Rachel said...

OH MY GOODNESS! Wow, she is stinking adorable. Hopefully we can make it out to Arizona to see her more before she gets TOO much bigger!

jandbfillmore said...

Super cute!! The funnest part is all the milestones you get to see happen. There is just no comparison for being home all the time with them. Oh I love your little Capri!

Aimee said...

That first pic is cute! Well done Leslie and Dallin!

Brian and Jessica McCann said...

Oh my gosh, she is soooo cute!! I love her! Miss ya!