Monday, December 14, 2009

California FUN





We always love our trips to California! It was fun to be there for Rory's baptism and Brecken's blessing! We also were able to make a trip to sea world it was cold but worth it!!!

3 comments:

Cara said...

You are always traveling it seems! Live it up now though I suppose. Love ya!

Aimee said...

hahhahahahahahah those are some great photos! I love the one with the three of them looking at maps! I hope this means your computer is working and you can burn me some pics! We can't wait to see you guys this weekend!

Rachel said...

Wow you guys are lucky, going to CA all the time! I didn't know you went for both of those events. I also love the one of the three of them looking at those maps, and also the one of you two on the top. haha I forgot I gave Tag that Batman hat. Sweet.