Monday, March 23, 2009
Spring Break . . . Last Minute
Well Dallin and I had gone back and forth on whether or not we should go out of town for spring break. Saturday rolled by and after I came home from work Dallin brought up the idea of going to California within in twenty minutes we were packed and ready to go. We didn't have time to find a babysitter for our fish so we brought Indigo along with us! We stayed with Aimee, Jason, and the kids! It was a blast we visited a different beach each day and just kicked it at night! Luckily, we were there for St. Patricks Day and we helped the kids make a trap to catch the lepercon, but no luck this year! It was a nice vacation, great hosts, and beaytiful weather!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Ahhh, to be able to say "Hey, let's take off to California" and be on the road in 20 min. I love it! What a good Aunt and Uncle you guys are. But you are clearly tourists at Muscle Beach - not weird enough...
I'm lifting that picture of all my kids for my blog. I didn't take any good pictures while you guys were here so I'm glad you got some good ones. Even Ryker's tongue is sticking out. Did the fish make it home okay? Come again soon!
Oh that looks so fun- I wish you would have stayed longer and come and seen us!!
Luckyyyyyy. I wish we could pick up and leave to Cali...It's snowing here right now. Yeah, I can't believe even Ryker's tongue is out. And I didn't see any pics of Indigo on the trip!
Hey, we want an update of Baltimore!!
Post a Comment