Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Other Parts of our HoneyMoon






We went to the a session at the San Diego temple it was beautiful and there were many people getting married that day. we also went down to La Jolla beach where there were many sea lions. It was windy but the sunset was beautiful!

4 comments:

Sarah and Trent said...

Hey Amy, I'm at the gym~ Camille says hi and you look gorgeous!! She can't believe you're married. She says congratulations!!!

Leslie said...

LOVE the first picture of you two in front of the temple. Way cute. That should be in a frame in your house. :)

Mike and Alecia said...

YAH! Amy I'm so glad you have a blog. You and your husband are adorable! Looks like you had a lot of fun on your honeymoon.

Rachel said...

Dang we're jealous of all the things you guys got to do! That whale looks just like the ice, and you guys look pretty cold in that water. I like the sunset pic with the sea lions in the background. La Jolla is the best!