Sunday, November 16, 2008

Halloween. . . Awesome Costumes!

Everyones costumes were great! Kirkie was Obie 1 Konobie, Blair was Belle, Hannah was Gabriella and Dallin and I pulled off being a nurse and surgeon!

Dallin and I choose the easy costume! Dallin was the surgeon and I was the nurse!

The three troublemakers! Luckily Hannah only trick or treats to about four houses and then she likes to hand out candy!





4 comments:

Leslie said...

I love "Belle" - so sweet!

Everyone looks great!

Sarah and Trent said...

So romantic, so Grey's Anatomy :)
Except Amy I think you're a doctor. You guys are cute!

Rachel said...

I was actually going to make a similar comment - Amy, you should be the surgeon and Dallin should be the nurse. Cute costumes!

Bowdens said...

I'm a horrible sister and just added you to my blog!! Just wanted to say hi!