Tuesday, October 28, 2008

MONDAY NIGHT PARTY

MONDAY night we had our traditional Halloween Party. Carving pumpkins, making donghnuts, eating dinner, and cooking seeds with everyone together was a blast.

DALLIN and I's pumpkin. . . It was all Dallin's Idea!



LEXIE CODY AND LILY!


EMILY, MOM, KIRKIE, and BLAIR

THE BOWDEN FAMILY . . . KIRK CARVED A COOL PUMPKIN THAT SAYS BOWDEN ON IT!
MOM DAD HANNAH AND THAT GRANDKIDS. . . HEY THIS ALL STARTED WITH TWO PEOPLE! THANKS!


Our pumpkin was added to the group we were the last ones done!

4 comments:

Cara said...

Looks like it was a fun night! Zach and I totally wanted to come over Sunday for fast sunday dinner but we will be in Disneyland so we will have to get together before you get married!

Rachel said...

Wow I'm jealous of your good pumpkin carving times! I love Hannah's Toro shirt, especially complete with the Toro sign at the end.

Leslie said...

We just carved our pumpkins tonight!! Good times. You guys win for coolest pumpkin.

PapaRalph said...

What fun to have your site to visit as well. Thanks, Amy for posting, and keep them coming! YOu guys are the BEST.