So sad to not see you on Christmas but you looked magnificent at your wedding! Hope you had lots of fun on your honeymoon! When you get back we should all play the newlywed game together!
K~ I'm so excited to see wedding pictures too. :) I bet you were just breath-taking, you gorgeous girl! So sorry I wasn't there, with the holidays and everything.
ps Our intern is back... good to go. But still let us know when you'd like to come in over those days I told you because Jenna will be gone.
6 comments:
Yeah! You posted again! I want to see some wedding pictures! Hope you guys had a fun trip! Talk to you soon. Love you!
Wow, I wasn't expecting a post for a while!! It was so fun to see you guys! The wedding was perfect. You looked beautiful!
So sad to not see you on Christmas but you looked magnificent at your wedding! Hope you had lots of fun on your honeymoon! When you get back we should all play the newlywed game together!
K~ I'm so excited to see wedding pictures too. :) I bet you were just breath-taking, you gorgeous girl! So sorry I wasn't there, with the holidays and everything.
ps Our intern is back... good to go. But still let us know when you'd like to come in over those days I told you because Jenna will be gone.
Amy! I hope my husband did okay on your pictures! He showed me a few and they were amazing! You looked gorgeous!
ooooooo...
I hope this new background means a new post is on it's way...
Post a Comment