Tuesday, October 21, 2008

UTAH ROAD TRIP

Right before Saturday session conference it was pouring rain!

STILL RAINING!

Here is a picture of the road trip crew. . . We made it in 9 1/2 hours!

Last day in UTAH

Thanks Leslie and Peter for letting us stay at your house!

HARRISON WAVING GOODBYE!

Rachel and Eric pose for the camera!

Rachel and Eric's good photography of Dallin and I!

3 comments:

Leslie said...

Welcome to the blogging world! Amy, the blog looks awesome. I'm glad your sister helped since I obviously am the loser that never called Dallin back. (really sorry about that!!)

We are so glad that you guys came to visit us! Please, please, please come again! We are so excited to see you in December.

Rachel said...

Yeah, thanks for visiting! We're glad we know who Dallin is marrying now, and not that he needed it, but now we can give permission to him since now we see you really are all that we have heard about. I forgot, I need to send you the pictures we took too!

Sarah and Trent said...

Super cute blog! You guys are a hot little pair. We were totally at that Saturday rainy session of conference~ how funny! And we saw some friends from college there, sitting right in front of us too.
I'm excited to see your updates on the blog and wedding pictures! :)