Whoa, look who got a blog!! I'm glad Dallin has a good woman so that we can stay updated on his life now! I'm so excited to see you guys in December! I'll be a frequent visitor on your blog, that's fur sure.
Yes, how come we have to FIND the blog instead of you telling us you have one? Good thing Dallin has snoops for sisters or we'd never know what's up with you guys!
3 comments:
Whoa, look who got a blog!! I'm glad Dallin has a good woman so that we can stay updated on his life now! I'm so excited to see you guys in December! I'll be a frequent visitor on your blog, that's fur sure.
Yes, how come we have to FIND the blog instead of you telling us you have one? Good thing Dallin has snoops for sisters or we'd never know what's up with you guys!
oh crap, sorry sisters. I blew our snoop cover.
Post a Comment